Before and after

Before and after
Before...eating junk, no exercise and feeling terrible. After...eating "clean", weight training, cardio and feeling amazing 19 years later.

30 years ago I was in the path of an unhealthy future due to my poor food choices and no exercise. Eating Clean cleansed the inside of my body and I sculpted the outside with weight training. Now 48 years old, I'm in the best shape of my life. It's never too late to change your body and your life!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

No BUTTS about it!


Unless you are a contortionist, our backsides are something that everyone else sees, but us.  We try to twist around in the mirror and get opinions from others..."Does this make my butt look big?"  Most of us want it to look good (meaning plump and round), not big, flat, and wide!
If you want to get started on that nice rump, start now!  Don't wait until next spring to start freaking out about it.  Be pro-active and do it now.  Even if you only have 15 extra minutes a day, you can shape your gluteus maximus into something that you will be proud of when you walk out of a room and not something that you try to hide. (Obviously, these women didn't care!) 
I always had a flat butt until now.  I started doing hip extensions/kickbacks with ankle weights.  Here's a good example video:  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG7p3avn10o  
I love what I (try) to see in the mirror now.  I started seeing results within a few months of incorporating this exercise along with my clean eating routine. 
While everyone else is laying around, eating junk, and getting fatter this winter, you'll be on your way to a better looking backside.  By the time it's bathing suit season, you can bet your butt that you'll be lookin' and feelin' good!  :)  


    

No comments:

Post a Comment