Before and after

Before and after
Before...eating junk, no exercise and feeling terrible. After...eating "clean", weight training, cardio and feeling amazing 19 years later.

30 years ago I was in the path of an unhealthy future due to my poor food choices and no exercise. Eating Clean cleansed the inside of my body and I sculpted the outside with weight training. Now 48 years old, I'm in the best shape of my life. It's never too late to change your body and your life!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Lovin' My New Cooler/Bag!



I’m so excited about this new cooler that I purchased.  For those of us on the go, this is the perfect way to make sure that you have all the proper food, drinks, and supplements for the day.  I used to pack a giant cooler with a large ice pack that took up most of the space.  My storage bags containing protein powder and supplements would fall to the bottom between my plastic food containers that were jammed in everywhere.  For the record, I’m not affiliated with this company.  I just like it so much that I had to share. 
It’s from 6 Pack Bags and it comes in small and large.  I have one of each.  Fair warning, the large is really large!  The small is fine for me for the day, but the large could be for a man or to use for a whole weekend.  It has adjustable shelves that include slide out meal containers.  There’s a place for supplements, drinks, ice packs, and 3 accessory pockets.  You can check it at: 


Ahh…finally, a product that I can really use!  



6 comments:

  1. Love this cooler! It's pretty AND functional! Love all the compartments.

    xoxo
    Roxie-Girl
    www.cutebycomparison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am considering buying this cooler for my trainer...would you recommend the smaller one or the larger one...my trainer is male and he would use it for daily use (not necessarily to pack for a weekend).

    do you still love it? Pros and cons?

    Thanks a ton! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw this cooler on your site, I ordered it right away....finally, a cooler large enough to fit all of my food and drinks! Halalooya! Thank you Summergirl!
    p.s. I took your advice and ordered the smaller one for my daily meals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just received my cooler today and can't wait to use it. Why didn't I think of this?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the small 6 pack bag, how do the ice pack work? I threw them in the freezer and nothing happened. Can you help me please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the sixpackbag website -

    Step 1. Sink your dry ice pack into water
    Step 2. Wait 15-20 minutes
    Step 3. Place icepack in freezer until frozen
    Step 4. Use in your 6 Pack Meal Management System

    http://www.sixpackbags.com/faq/

    ReplyDelete