Before and after

Before and after
Before...eating junk, no exercise and feeling terrible. After...eating "clean", weight training, cardio and feeling amazing 19 years later.

30 years ago I was in the path of an unhealthy future due to my poor food choices and no exercise. Eating Clean cleansed the inside of my body and I sculpted the outside with weight training. Now 48 years old, I'm in the best shape of my life. It's never too late to change your body and your life!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Gwen Summers with Tosca Reno


I'm at The Arnold in Columbus, Ohio this weekend.  This is the third time that I've been to the show and it's so much fun.  I’m hoping to get some tips, pointers, and inspiration from seeing the amateur bikini competition.  I'm only 4 weeks away from my first, so I need as much help as I can get!  
But, my first stop is to see my mentor, Tosca Reno at the Eat Clean/Oxygen booth.  She's always very nice and pleasant to talk to.  After all, Tosca was the catalyst for me to launch my new fit and healthy journey 3 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. awesome awesome awesome gwen !! i have no doubt whatsoever that you are going to look a winner and be a winner! btw you look at least 10 years younger than you really are!

    ReplyDelete