Before and after

Before and after
Before...eating junk, no exercise and feeling terrible. After...eating "clean", weight training, cardio and feeling amazing 19 years later.

30 years ago I was in the path of an unhealthy future due to my poor food choices and no exercise. Eating Clean cleansed the inside of my body and I sculpted the outside with weight training. Now 48 years old, I'm in the best shape of my life. It's never too late to change your body and your life!

Monday, March 19, 2012

You're Waiting for What?


\
NOW is the time to get in shape and give your body a makeover, inside and out!  Life is so short.  The older I get, the more I realize this fact.  If you’re a procrastinator and keep putting off what you KNOW you need to do to get fit, knock it off!  Don’t look back one day and realize that you NEVER made it happen for yourself and never truly put in the effort to make your body look how you wanted it to.  Don’t deprive yourself of being fit and healthy just because you know that you might have to sweat a little bit or become short of breath and feel exhausted for a few minutes.  Big deal!  Once I’m done with a great workout, I feel great and forget about how tough it was a few minutes later.  It energizes me like nothing else!  I get even more energized by fitting into whatever I choose to wear, by looking in the mirror and seeing the results, and by physically feeling fantastic.
Make the commitment, get it in your head, and do it now!  The journey can be long for some, but at least start now!  You can’t get to the end unless you start and keep going. 
The feeling of muscle feels so much better than fat!  I know…I used to have back boobs, a muffin top, dents in my shoulders from my bra straps, and an indentation in my waist from my waistband cutting into me.  I can wear tight jeans by choice now, not because I’m getting too big for them. 
Don’t wait one more day or minute.  Set your goal, write it down, and plan your attack on fat right now.  It (fat) has spent enough time in your short life.   

~ Some people DREAM of success...others wake up and WORK HARD for it. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment