Before and after

Before and after
Before...eating junk, no exercise and feeling terrible. After...eating "clean", weight training, cardio and feeling amazing 19 years later.

30 years ago I was in the path of an unhealthy future due to my poor food choices and no exercise. Eating Clean cleansed the inside of my body and I sculpted the outside with weight training. Now 48 years old, I'm in the best shape of my life. It's never too late to change your body and your life!

Monday, February 27, 2012

5 weeks in - 5 weeks to go!


So far, so good!  I'm on track and working hard every day in the gym for my first ever NPC bikini show in just 5 weeks.  I truly am giving it my all in the gym and have NOT deviated from my nutrition plan.  I'm thrilled with the results so far.  I'm eating a ton of egg whites, salmon, spinach, lean ground turkey and other clean eats.  
I don't want to get too thin, but still do cardio every day along with weight training.  I'm also practicing walking in 5” heels and trying to make it look natural!  That's quite interesting!  In the meantime, I have a bright fuchsia bikini waiting for me to prance in it across the stage in a few weeks!!  Oh geez!  
It really is amazing what you can do when you make a plan and make it happen.  Is it hard in the gym? Yes, but worth the results!  Is the diet hard? Not really because I eat a lot – 6 small meals a day.  Planning and making food ahead is key!  I already feel so much better.

**  Make your plan, commit, EXECUTE that plan, and reap the rewards.  It's so worth it!  **
  
Thanks for letting me share my progress with you.
  



5 comments:

  1. Yaay, Gwen! Looking fabulous!!! I can't wait to see your progress! ... Kim Beadle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim! I'll keep posting my progress. :)

      Delete
  2. your results are AMAZING and so fast!!! i'd love to know what your workout is and what weights you are lifting - could you post a sesion? pretty please!! what are your macros atm? are you counting cals? i know, so many questions but i'd really love to know your workouts and weights. you really are an inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do your meals look like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's six meals of: 4-6oz Protein, 1/4c complex carb, 1/2c Veggie with water...always, water-at least 3 liters a day...very light on certain fruit and only early in the day.

    If you have not checked out the Eat Clean Diet from Tosca Reno, you must! :)

    ReplyDelete