Before and after

Before and after
Before...eating junk, no exercise and feeling terrible. After...eating "clean", weight training, cardio and feeling amazing 19 years later.

30 years ago I was in the path of an unhealthy future due to my poor food choices and no exercise. Eating Clean cleansed the inside of my body and I sculpted the outside with weight training. Now 48 years old, I'm in the best shape of my life. It's never too late to change your body and your life!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Watchoo talkin' bout??

Check out my interview with Joey Atlas about my personal transformation.

http://joeyatlas.com/

My apologies in advance for all the times I say "ya know" and "umm".

5 comments:

  1. Hey there, you look fantastic, How much weight did you lose and how long did it take you?
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kim. I lost about 25 pounds. It took me about 6 months to slim down, get leaner, and start looking more sculpted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sounded great, a natural! Your interview was very motivating and I really enjoyed it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gwen!!! I have been looking for the motivation to get to my ideal weight/body fat Your story is so, so motivating. I love what you said about moving in the right direction vs. a "quick fix". Because I've been pretty lean and fit in the past I am haunted by the ghosts of past success. I lose patience with the process, try to do all or nothing, then just give up. Your interview (and blog) have reminded me that I simply need to start moving in the right direction. I'm a personal trainer. I know what to do. I just need to adopt the lifestyle again. Thanks so much. You look incredible! I am going to follow your blog to keep my motivation high. I CAN do this!

    Thanks again,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so motivated! I have lost track of the fact that it's a process to get to that "ideal weight". Your interview and blog have definitely helped remind me that if I just stick with it I'll get there. I'm going to keep looking to you for that inspiration I need. I can do this!!!
    Thanks,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete