Before and after

Before and after
Before...eating junk, no exercise and feeling terrible. After...eating "clean", weight training, cardio and feeling amazing 19 years later.

30 years ago I was in the path of an unhealthy future due to my poor food choices and no exercise. Eating Clean cleansed the inside of my body and I sculpted the outside with weight training. Now 48 years old, I'm in the best shape of my life. It's never too late to change your body and your life!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Get Stealthy!

Full blown winter is here!  Curling up on a warm cozy couch in the evening is what’s happening in millions of American homes now and for several more months.  Comfort foods, hot chocolate, cinnamon rolls, snacks…you know how it goes.  Before you know it, your New Year’s resolution of losing weight and getting in shape was just a faded wish that you had the last night of 2010.  Year after year it’s the same old story.  

Think ahead to the beginning of May.  If you get a jump-start now, you have time to get that spring and summer body that you’ve always wanted.  While everyone else is getting more “plump” on the couch, you can be silently working your butt off (literally).  When it’s time for those shorts, sleeveless shirts, and swimsuits, you will swoop in undetected like a Stealth Bomber and…BAM!  There you are with your hot, fit, and healthy body!    

Don’t wait…do it now…today…this minute!  Make your plan and execute it.  Fly under the radar while no one is looking now, and in a few months, you WILL show up on everyone’s radar.  Get Stealthy! J

2 comments:

  1. So true! thanks for the motivation. I'm doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post!!! I would love to know what your AHA moment was. I'm needing to find mine still to get me up and go go go!!

    xoxo
    Rox

    Visit my new blog:
    www.i-love-carbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete