Before and after

Before and after
Before...eating junk, no exercise and feeling terrible. After...eating "clean", weight training, cardio and feeling amazing 19 years later.

30 years ago I was in the path of an unhealthy future due to my poor food choices and no exercise. Eating Clean cleansed the inside of my body and I sculpted the outside with weight training. Now 48 years old, I'm in the best shape of my life. It's never too late to change your body and your life!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Multi-tasking Gone Wild!

I don’t know about you, but I hate sitting for very long.  I really hate sitting in grey cubicles!  That’s why I love this idea!  It’s a treadmill desk from TrekDesk.  You can definitely multi-task if you have one of these.  If you walk around 5 miles per day, that could be a potential weight loss of 50-70 pounds a year!  Check it out…

1 comment:

  1. OMG! my hubby is a computer tech...and he is at his desk alot...this would be great!!

    ReplyDelete