Before and after

Before and after
Before...eating junk, no exercise and feeling terrible. After...eating "clean", weight training, cardio and feeling amazing 19 years later.

30 years ago I was in the path of an unhealthy future due to my poor food choices and no exercise. Eating Clean cleansed the inside of my body and I sculpted the outside with weight training. Now 48 years old, I'm in the best shape of my life. It's never too late to change your body and your life!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Health...do you "have" it?

Have you ever heard people say, “Well if you have your health, you have everything.”  I have heard this so many times and after analyzing this quote, I asked myself, do we really just “have” our health?  No.  We earn our good health.  Having health doesn’t just mysteriously happen by itself.  Food and drug companies aren’t in charge of our GOOD health.  We are the ones that can make our own bodies the best that they can be.
There are very few people who are smokers, overweight, junk food junkies, and sugar-holics, who somehow scoot through life with virtually no major health issues.  For the most part, those of us who do care, we educate ourselves on proper nutrition and exercise to make our bodies look and feel the best that they can.  It takes a lot of work and we EARN our good health. 
Be proud of the fact that you have taken initiative to work hard at eating clean because that is the first piece of the puzzle.  After you conquer that initial change in your life, your beautiful new body will follow.  Make your good health happen, then you really can “have everything.”

~ Some people dream of success...while others wake up and work hard at it. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment