Before and after

Before and after
Before...eating junk, no exercise and feeling terrible. After...eating "clean", weight training, cardio and feeling amazing 19 years later.

30 years ago I was in the path of an unhealthy future due to my poor food choices and no exercise. Eating Clean cleansed the inside of my body and I sculpted the outside with weight training. Now 48 years old, I'm in the best shape of my life. It's never too late to change your body and your life!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

**News Flash** - New Blog on New Website!



Hi everyone!  I'm very excited to tell you about my new venture. I have been working on this for a long time and it's now time for the unveiling.  I have a brand new website call krushtgear.com where you can find cool new workout and gym apparel.  My blog is located at the top; click to the right of the Krusht logo on blog.  I will be updating the site with new apparel and workout accessories as I get them, post events (events tab) on location with Krusht apparel, and I will regularly post on the blog as well.  

I invite you to come on over to krushtgear.com

Thank you for following me.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment